August 17-19, Ojai, CA
Let this be the line in the sand, beyond which your life will never be the same.
Become an integral part of our welcoming community of hundreds of women who have experienced The Shift.
The Shift is a transformative, immersive weekend experience, hosted once every few months.
At each Shift weekend, a small group of women come together with the intention of diving deeply into themselves to examine more clearly what's going on in their lives, connect to each other and eradicate limiting beliefs so they can live in their fullest potential and better serve the world.
It is a weekend to process emotional blocks, heal and forgive the past, release insecurities, shame, guilt, judgement and resentment, overcome indecision, practice true vulnerability, connect to your inner child, transform your relationships and create an inspiring future.
It is a weekend to form lifelong friendships.
It is a weekend to remember who you really are.
It is a weekend to become the change you wish to see in the world.
We work with every participant individually in a group setting. Over the course of the weekend, each participant will experience mindset shifts, breakthroughs in perspective, physical releases of stagnant energy in the body and will gain a new, more empowering view of what is possible for her life.
To facilitate this transformation, we utilize cognitive coaching, breath-work, kundalini yoga, herbal medicine, inner child work, mirror work, creative therapy, holistic healing techniques and guided meditations (no previous experience in any of these techniques is necessary).
It is a weekend for any woman who is ready to step into her greatness, ready to release whatever is suppressing her fullest expression and ready to take a good hard look at what is possible for her and her world.
here's what's included:
- Daily Kundalini yoga and breath work taught by beloved yoga teacher and meditation coach, Kris Van Genderen
- Song and dance
- Inner child work and mirror work
- Guided meditation
- Deep, authentic connection and lifelong friendships with amazing women
- Six month follow up dinner with your retreat group
- Three day, two night lodging at the beautiful Love Retreat Center in Joshua Tree
- 8 meals prepared by registered dietitian and plant based chef, Katie Reines
- 15 hours of elite coaching by bestselling author, columnist and acclaimed transformational coach, Brandilyn Tebo
- A cacao ceremony (option to drink tea)
- Deep connection/vulnerability exercises
... should you choose to accept it, is to remove all internal barriers to following your heart, trusting yourself, making powerful choices, forgiving, connecting to others and pursuing a life that you love.
- See new, never before seen possibilities for your future
- Get lasting freedom from negative thoughts, shame and judgement
- Overcome indecision and uncertainty and make powerful choices
- Release insecurity and become more confident
- Create an inspiring action plan for fulfilling on your dreams
- Get clarity about your life purpose
- See long lasting issues in a different light
- Have massive breakthroughs in your romantic, familial, friend and work relationships
- Create more abundance, fun and freedom in life
- Learn to actually love your body and your self
meet your hosts:
The team behind this retreat are highly trained and have reached thousands with their psychological, spiritual, and heart-based teachings and strategies. Throughout the experience, you will learn several systems that can help you to tackle even your toughest issues.
kris van genderen
Kris is a KRI-Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and mediation instructor who has been practicing for 9 years. She believes her students are powerful, divine beings who have all the answers within themselves; it's just a matter of tapping into that space of stillness. She will guide you through breath work, meditations, kundalini kriya sets, and intention setting. She will help you release any stagnant energy blocks within your body by using your own breath and by strengthening your nervous system. She will lead you through guided meditations and begin rewiring old patterns and unwanted behavior so you can step more into your authentic self.
You will walk away with tools that include breath work and mediations and mantras to utilize and begin your own at home practice.
Brandilyn is an acclaimed transformational coach, bestselling author and speaker. Her training consists of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, contextual shifts, Large Group Awareness, Somatic Healing, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Nonviolent Communication, Vipassana meditation, The Work of Byron Katie and belief restructuring. Through years of inner work and deep meditation, coach trainings, and the study of eastern and western transformational philosophies, she learned how amazing life can be once you let go of fear, limiting beliefs and false identification with achievements. She has traveled the world to teach empowering workshops in high schools, prisons, Fortune 500 companies and colleges. Today, in addition to coaching The Shift Retreats, she also hosts a year long incubator for female change makers called Root and Rise, is a columnist for Elephant
Journal and coaches clients 1-1 on how to remove
internal barriers to following their hearts and
be the fullest expression of themselves!
GET A FEEL FOR THE COACHING:
Take a sneak peak into the weekend:
Take a look at the retreat center:
Hear what past participants have to say:
"It was the best weekend of my life." -Sharon
"It was worth more than my college education." -Anthea
"Absolutely life-changing." -Maya
"My kids, their kids and generations to come will live better lives because I was here." -Michele
"After this weekend, I trust myself to move forward in the world and do exactly what I want to do." -Aleiya